Angels In My Rearview

I am a 30 year old MOM of 2, WIFE of 1. My chilluns are almost 3 and 1. I live in Texas as of the beginning of 2006. I have a wonderful and nearly-perfect husband who such praise is lost on because he is much less swayed by any acclaim, or already knows it. I am mostly fulfilled by my job, sometimes overwhelmed, and frequently searching for deeper meaning under piles of laundry. I believe in documenting the things that leave impressions and that make you laugh. Thus, I blog.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

FACTS FROM THIS MORNING THAT JUST NEED TO BE PUT OUT THERE

Avery ate: a handful of Honey Nut Chex, a handful of Apple Jacks, 5 oz of milk, about 3 ounces of water, and 3 ENTIRE eggs.
Avery weighs 18 pounds (What Ben weighed at about 8 months)
Ben ate: 3 and a half Apple Jacks and 1 and a half whites of hard boiled eggs.
Ben weighs more than our 4 year old neighbor.

Breakfast conversation:
Ben: bootie, bootie. boooootie!
Mom: Ben don't say bootie
Ben: You say bootie?
Mom: No, I don't say bootie and I don't want you to say it either.
Ben: "B" (neighbor kid) says bootie?
Mom: He might say bootie, but we don't say it in this house.
Ben: Then I can say it at B's house?

Um, excuse me? Shouldn't I be having these conversations in like....12 years!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home