Angels In My Rearview

I am a 30 year old MOM of 2, WIFE of 1. My chilluns are almost 3 and 1. I live in Texas as of the beginning of 2006. I have a wonderful and nearly-perfect husband who such praise is lost on because he is much less swayed by any acclaim, or already knows it. I am mostly fulfilled by my job, sometimes overwhelmed, and frequently searching for deeper meaning under piles of laundry. I believe in documenting the things that leave impressions and that make you laugh. Thus, I blog.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Gone Again

We're off jetsetting again, this time for a family reunion. The largest conglomerate of redheads in the West---that would be our family reunion.

I'll be back at 3:47 on June 22nd. Watch for me.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Code Yellow Mom said…

    You're killing me!!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Millie said…

    Have an awesome trip, you redhead.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a long family reunion. Have a great time!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell your mom it's dinnertime and I'm sick of my kids.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angela,
    I met Linda, daughter of Uncle Mickey. She's about 10 years older than me...and she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! (only blonde.) It was eerie beyond belief. You have a twin, some 20 years older than you out there. I'll be sure to get you a copy of the pix. Too cool.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger ShelahBooksIt said…

    come back soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home