Angels In My Rearview

I am a 30 year old MOM of 2, WIFE of 1. My chilluns are almost 3 and 1. I live in Texas as of the beginning of 2006. I have a wonderful and nearly-perfect husband who such praise is lost on because he is much less swayed by any acclaim, or already knows it. I am mostly fulfilled by my job, sometimes overwhelmed, and frequently searching for deeper meaning under piles of laundry. I believe in documenting the things that leave impressions and that make you laugh. Thus, I blog.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Time For Another Meme

Got this from Code Yellow Mom and while presently, I feel my creative juices (even for basic facts) are dried up, I'm gonna give it a whirl. Also, feel free, if you are a fellow blogger to do this one yourself.

7 Books I Love:
Sarah--OSC
Rebekah--OSC
The Good Earth
The Bean Trees
I do love me some Harry Potter reading
Cold Sassy Tree
Secret Life of Bees

7 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
The Wedding Singer
Scarlet Pimpernel
Steel Magnolias
The Incredibles
Hitch
My Fair Lady
Sound of Music

7 Things I Say Often
I'll give you five hundred dollars if you....
Do NOT push your sister!
You may not wipe your own butt until you are at least 4!
Are you KIDDING me?
Does this pint of Ben and Jerry's make me look fat?
Oh my gosh could you be any cuter!?
Hi, my name is Angela, I'm a Cancer, this is my son Ben, he's a Gemini---would you and your son be interested in setting up a playdate with us?

7 Things I Love About My Spouse
Great conversationalist
Even better listener
He is muy intell-ee-hin-tay and loves to learn and pursues knowledge
He genuinely likes just about everyone, and even if he doesn't really that much, he is still genuinely kind.
He is responsive
He has running conversations in his head and sometimes forgets they are in his head and comments out loud and then realizes what he's done and doesn't get mad or feel bad when I fall out of my chair laughing
He is innately good at being a husband and father


7 Things I Cannot Do
Lose Weight---back off healthnut exercise fiends, I'll change it!
Get up early and be happy about it
Cartwheels
Yodel
Walk past a container of Ben and Jerry's without buying and partaking
Listen to talk radio without getting agitated
Tolerate elective stupidity
Dive
Be superficial or subject myself to it
Count

Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Lose weight
Yodel
Dive
Meet Ben and Jerry
Parasail
Go on a Cruise
Write a book
Become a psychic and go on Montel
Learn to Count

5 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Code Yellow Mom said…

    Thank you for humoring me. And entertaining me. Everything made me LOL. And I wish I woulda thunk of some of these things.

    The pre-4 butt wipe was most HILarious! (Cal has been pooping covertly - in the potty, but without telling me - so he can wipe his own...ugghh. Do I give marshmallows for letting me wipe him just to prevent the mess?)

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1-2-3

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have already began a book. Just print this Blog and get a publisher:) I'll be the first to buy it! EB=AB

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Angela said…

    Oh my gosh Sara! You are really funny. It took me ALL DAY to figure out what the heck your first comment was...

    Traci--if you do end up giving marshmallows for letting Calvin write, will you please write a book? It could be "Will Pee for Marshmallows, But Will Let You Wipe For More" or something. That's just an idea to kick around.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I want to meet Ben and Jerry, too! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home