Angels In My Rearview

I am a 30 year old MOM of 2, WIFE of 1. My chilluns are almost 3 and 1. I live in Texas as of the beginning of 2006. I have a wonderful and nearly-perfect husband who such praise is lost on because he is much less swayed by any acclaim, or already knows it. I am mostly fulfilled by my job, sometimes overwhelmed, and frequently searching for deeper meaning under piles of laundry. I believe in documenting the things that leave impressions and that make you laugh. Thus, I blog.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Hesitate

to give you the forthcoming link because there are some of you who think I am witty and funny and captivating and write well and maybe even articulate; this woman puts me to shame. But that's okay. I am strong enough to let her be better. :) She just posted about Kristin Armstrong's opinion on marriage and such, and well, I just love what she had to say. So go check it out. That's what this entire post is about. I just ended a sentence with a preposition.

I really want to post about my THREE year old and other fascinating tidbits, but my living room is a veritable maelstrom of luggage, laundry, and litter. Yes, I could have said trash, but I must alliterate. My three year old DID discover that by throwing his arms around my neck and burying his face in me and saying, "oh, I just love you" he could get me to stay with him 2 minutes longer at bedtime. He is smart, but don't think I'm not smarter. I know what he was doing. And I ate it up. Oh yeah, and his uncle taught him to say, "I'm three at last, I'm three at last" which of course comes out, "I'm free at last..." I laugh every time he says it. He also has said at least 5 times today, "when I was two" which I think might replace his all-encompassing "yesterday".

3 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Angela! You are too kind . . . and you're making me blush.

    Your darling boy sounds . . . well, darling! "Free at last!"

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Code Yellow Mom said…

    Good stuff. Did I mention that I missed you and you can't go visit the grandmas anymore if you can't blog while doing so? I really want you to read the book David gave me for Mother's Day...It's all about marriage and momming and I have NOT stopped thinking about stuff - both that I really agreed with and the I really did not...I might send it your way. Love, love, love your blog. And you.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Code Yellow Mom said…

    P.S. Info on Foie Gras is now posted after your comment on my Thursday 13. Just for you. Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back again. He, he, he.

    (I think I am funny.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home