Angels In My Rearview

I am a 30 year old MOM of 2, WIFE of 1. My chilluns are almost 3 and 1. I live in Texas as of the beginning of 2006. I have a wonderful and nearly-perfect husband who such praise is lost on because he is much less swayed by any acclaim, or already knows it. I am mostly fulfilled by my job, sometimes overwhelmed, and frequently searching for deeper meaning under piles of laundry. I believe in documenting the things that leave impressions and that make you laugh. Thus, I blog.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Living La Vida Loca

We're off visiting the Grandma's and eating lots of late-night custard.
I'll be back!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    la vida loca, indeed!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Code Yellow Mom said…

    Say bye to the grandmas, have one last bite of custard for me, and get back to your blog!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Sounds like a blast. I love your post below. It reminds me of an awkward pregnant moment that I had in the woods. Okay, I will not give details or maybe I will on my blog. We shall see. Blogs seem to have a way of getting most of us to divulge our weirdest moments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home