Angels In My Rearview

I am a 30 year old MOM of 2, WIFE of 1. My chilluns are almost 3 and 1. I live in Texas as of the beginning of 2006. I have a wonderful and nearly-perfect husband who such praise is lost on because he is much less swayed by any acclaim, or already knows it. I am mostly fulfilled by my job, sometimes overwhelmed, and frequently searching for deeper meaning under piles of laundry. I believe in documenting the things that leave impressions and that make you laugh. Thus, I blog.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Good News and Bad News

The good news is...




I really had just cleaned the toilet.









The bad news is...





I have no idea how she managed to get in there so swiftly, soundly, and deftly.





AND



In his short life, but still more than twice as long as Avery's it has never, ever, EVER occurred to Ben to do something like this.



p.s. This is the exact same expression Avery has when she is being scolded. Not that whipping out the digital camera is a scolding---but Ben was hollering some THAT'S NOT OKAY['s] of his own.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, Aves. I can't wait to see what that girl does in this life. She takes everything to the next level. Glad she's got a mom who can laugh at these things.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't..... breathe....need O2 STAT!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Code Yellow Mom said…

    My boys haven't even thought of that. (Knock on wood.)

    I like the complete nonchalance of it all, too. That girl...

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said…

    Absolutely TOO adorable!

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    She is adorable. Those pics are funny and scary at the same time! You are going to have to keep an eye on that one!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Super Happy Girl said…

    Way to go grabbing your camera and sharing the pic with everyone. HA!
    Avery I so cute!
    Aren’t you thankful the toilet was clean? It’s the mommy’s 6th sense
    ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home