Angels In My Rearview

I am a 30 year old MOM of 2, WIFE of 1. My chilluns are almost 3 and 1. I live in Texas as of the beginning of 2006. I have a wonderful and nearly-perfect husband who such praise is lost on because he is much less swayed by any acclaim, or already knows it. I am mostly fulfilled by my job, sometimes overwhelmed, and frequently searching for deeper meaning under piles of laundry. I believe in documenting the things that leave impressions and that make you laugh. Thus, I blog.

Friday, June 23, 2006

On My Way

I am on my way to the management office to deal with our eviction sitchey-ashun. I'm not sure if it's foreshadowing or just incessant spam, but I got an email with the subjectline of "Good luck on your apartment search this weekend". We'll see. I'll be back. Homeless or vindicated, I'll be back!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Super Happy Girl said…

    CYM: check this out ::doing the first post dance::

    I am on my way to the management office to deal with our eviction YAY! take that!, sticking it to the man! I'm glad you are still there, best of luck!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Millie said…

    I hope you slap that man upside his head if he evicts you. Although... that might not be the best way of handling the situation, as it could get you arrested.

    Maybe you should just think hard about slapping him upside his head and then not do it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home